What is domain contact verification?
When a new domain name is registered for your website, you receive an automatic e-mail asking you to verify your e-mail address. Please click the link included in the verification e-mail to verify your e-mail address. If you fail to do this, your domain name will be suspended.
Why is this necessary?
What if my domain name is suspended?
You can restore your suspended domain name by verifying your e-mail address.
- Check your e-mail (including spam and trash folders) for the validation e-mail.
- If you can not find the validation e-mail, please contact us.
- When you receive the e-mail, click the included link to complete verification.
- Wait around 30 minutes before your domain is restored.
- How can I change my website address?
- How do I create e-mail address with my domain?
- How do I use a domain purchased elsewhere?
- Should I use address with or without www?
- What is a domain name?