How do I monitor my website statistics?
You can use Google Analytics to monitor your website traffic. Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can be used to accumulate and analyze website statistics.
To use Google Analytics with Mozello:
- Go to Google Analytics and create an account, choose Universal Analytics account type.
- In your Google Analytics account, locate and copy the Tracking ID.
- Log in to your Mozello account.
- Click Settings.
- In the field Google Analytics Tracking ID paste your Google Analytics tracking ID.
- Save changes.
- You will then be able to monitor your statistics from your Google Analytics account. Note that it may take a few days before you see any statistics in your Google Analytics account.