We do everything we can to prevent abuse and infringement of rights by use of our services. Due to the fact that the content on our website is uploaded by the users, we do not have control over all content that is uploaded.
If you have a complaint regarding any content uploaded to our website by any user, please notify us and we will take immediate action. The easiest way to submit a complaint is to contact us via e-mail support. Please include full web address to every page related to your complaint. Complaints submitted by e-mail are usually reviewed within one to two business days.
If you prefer to use the means of DMCA for reporting copyright infringement, please read out DMCA statement below.
Mozello DMCA Statement
We respect the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be "repeat infringers".
This page describes the information that should be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Mozello as straightforward as possible.
Procedure for Making Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Clear and precise identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (in a form enabling us to verify the claim).
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Mozello or one of its affiliated companies to locate the material (e.g. precise web address and an attached screenshot).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Mozello to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification that sets forth the elements listed above, to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: Karlis Blumentals
Email address of Designated Agent: support
Phone number of Designated Agent: +371 2655-2678 (for calls to confirm that we have received your notice)
IMPORTANT: We caution you that under U.S. federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner's licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying Mozello that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. All other inquiries, including technical requests, reports of email abuse and third party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.